Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Well I'll Be Flushed!

We're late getting to this.

We Two Arseholes freely admit to having a special interest in this story, not the least of which is, because the "Crown" is where we think best. As such, it is important you know where we stand/sit on this story.

"What's that Fat Arse? Oh, just great!"

Well readers (surprise-surfuckingprise), turns out, we two arses are again divided on another issue!

Fat
Arse, being Fat Arse, is pissed. He's mad, saying he will never realize the promised water savings of the 1/2 flush.

"Christ," he bellowed, "You know I only piss outside as is! How the fuck is this newfangled crapper going to save me water? PLUS, when I CRAP, I need all the FLUSH I can get!"


Well readers, Fat Arse, is an idiot. Firstly, no intelligent man should be whizzing outside into a -40c windchill. Secondly, the planet needs us to save water. Face it everyone, 'Dual-flush' crappers are the wave of the future. Embrace them now! I know I do ...


1 comment:

  1. We recently installed a low-flush toilet at home. We've been amazed at the environmental and financial savings. No floaters for us!

    ReplyDelete